Any return must be approved and authorized prior to shipping or it will not be accepted upon delivery to Live Free Armory.
You can email us with a detailed description and reason for your return request (pictures help) at email@example.com. You can also call us during the hours of 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday, EST, and someone will help you work through your issue.
Once your return has been approved, we will send you an email with detailed instructions. You must follow these instructions which will include placing an in-house tracking number on the outside of the box. Upon delivery, this number lets us know we have already spoken to you and approved the return. If there is no number, then we don’t accept the delivery. We further request that you include a short note
If you’re not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we will make every effort to resolve any issue you are having with your order. If you refuse our efforts to make things right and still request a refund, we will be happy to do so under the following conditions. Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned unless there is a manufacturer defect. The return process must be started within three (3) days of the delivered product.
Once your refund is approved, and we accept delivery of your return, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). How long it takes to receive your refund depends entirely on your card issuer’s policies and not Live Free Armory.
Live Free Armory will not issue a refund if:
- The damage/defect was caused to the product as result of an improper installation, usage, or other warranty violation (please read warranty)
- The damage/defect was caused by an alternation of the product by the owner or third party
- The damage/defect was caused by warranty work done by someone other than a Live Free Armory armorer
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
If you have any further questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (407)-891-1255 between 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday-Friday, EST.
- WARNING: Before shipping, confirm that the firearm and magazines are unloaded.
- Unless requested by one of our armorers, do not send any accessories with your firearm (slings, scopes, flashlights, etc.).
- If your firearm is submitted to us by an FFL Dealer, then it will be returned to that FFL Dealer.
- Handguns (Includes AR pistols) must be shipped with a contract carrier like UPS or FEDERAL EXPRESS. Handguns may not be shipped via U.S. mail. They usually require you to ship next day air.
- Any rifle submitted for repair that is not covered under our warranty policy may be subject to charges for work performed and charges for shipping and handling. Please contact Live Free Armory for pricing on armorer services.
- Live Free Armory will pack and wrap all products appropriately for shipment. Once the product leaves our facility, Live Free Armory is no longer responsible or liable for any damages incurred to the product. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the shipment and inspect upon receiving. These claims must be reported directly to the freight carrier as soon as the damage is revealed.